Technical Support Specialist is at the forefront of computer and technology operations. They troubleshoot software, fix operating system issues, rebuild computers and computers, and perform general maintenance on computer devices. Technical support specialists work in corporate offices, or as independent consultants and business owners or in big electronics stores.
The Technical Support Specialist leads to the CompTIA A+ Certification. Microsoft Office Specialist Certification in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
• Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
• Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
• A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven, problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
• The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks at the moment
• Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in endpoint management & technical support roles
• Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates the core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
The new CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) covering the following new content:
Receive not only Instructor-Led Training but students can also access on-demand videos Virtual Labs that allows you to test your skills risk-free in a real-world lab environment and answer certification exam practice questions until you’re confident that you are ready to pass the exam.